Current Outstanding Issues
- Users have reported inconsistencies between the data submitted in the PIT and the data displayed in the youth summary and additional homeless populations summary exports generated in the Reporting Status tab. Users have also reported issues with the system timing out when trying to export the PDF link of these exports. Our development team is aware of the issue and is working to resolve this as soon as possible. Updated on 4/11 around 12:30 PM.
- Some users have reported that seasonal inventory is not pulling into the utilization rate calculation in the HIC and may be getting an erroneous validation warning for overutilization. Our development team is aware of the issue and is working to resolve this as soon as possible. Updated on 4/3 around 11:30AM.
- Some CoCs reported erroneously receiving the following PIT warning "The total number of sheltered persons entered is the same as last year. Please leave a note of explanation or update counts to reflect number of sheltered persons counted this year." This was corrected on 4/25/23 around 7 AM.
- A validation error observed in the PIT was showing up correctly in the reporting status summary but incorrectly if the user clicks on the "Print" hyperlink in the Validation Errors section of the Reporting Status page. This error read: "The total number of people reported on the PIT in ES, TH, and SH projects (xxx) must match the sum of the PIT Count fields on the HIC across all ES< TH, and SH projects (yyy)." The "xxx" is not calculating correctly in the "Print" view. Please refer to the total displayed in the Reporting Status Page. This was addressed on 4/11 around 7am.
- Users were receiving an error message when trying to run PIT and HIC reports. This was addressed by our development team on 4/11 around 7am.
- Some users erroneously received error messages tied to their PIT Methodology tab. This was resolved on 3/29 around 7 AM.
- Some users erroneously received the following warning: "The total number of unsheltered persons entered is the same as previously reported. If you did not conduct an unsheltered count, please do not enter numbers previously reported. If the unsheltered count you conducted this year is the same as previously reported, please leave a note of explanation." This was resolved on 3/28 around 7 AM.
- The HDX was incorrectly identifying an error that the total number of people reported on the PIT in ES, TH, and SH projects did not match the sum of the PIT Count fields on the HIC across all ES, TH, and SH projects, when, in fact, it did. The development team implemented a fix on 3/22/23 around 9am.
- In the PIT module, the totals tab was not calculating correctly for the "All Homeless Populations" subtab. This has been addressed as of 3/16/23 around 8 AM EST.
- In the "PIT Counts" subtab of the PIT module, the totals were not summing correctly in the summary table. This has been addressed as of 3/17/23 around 9 AM.
Tips / For Reference
- RENAMING A PROJECT: please do not delete it. To change the project name, go to the "Organizations and Projects" tab, then click on the "Project View" radio button and click on the name of the project. Refer to the screenshots below. You will NOT be able to change the name of a project in the "Inventory List" or "Inventory Details" pages. If you have deleted a project and wish to reuse that projects HMIS Project ID, please file an AAQ (https://www.hudexchange.info/get-assistance/my-question/ and select "HDX: Homelessness Data Exchange (including AHAR, HIC, LSA, PDS, PIT, Stella, Sys PM)" as the subject) Last updated 4/27/22 at 9:33 AM
There are currently no issues under review. If you feel that there is an issue, please submit an AAQ with a detailed description of what you are observing/experiencing in the system. To fill out an AAQ, go to www.hudexchange.info/program-support/my-question/, fill out the form, and in Step 2, in the “My question is related to” field: use the dropdown menu to select “HDX: Homelessness Data Exchange (including PIT, HIC, AHAR, Sys PM, LSA, and PDX)” under the “Reporting Systems” category.