Current Outstanding Issues
- If you need to rename a project, please do not delete it. To change the project name, go to the "Organizations and Projects" tab, then click on the "Project View" radio button and click on the name of the project. Refer to the screenshots below. You will NOT be able to change the name of a project in the "Inventory List" or "Inventory Details" pages. If you have deleted a project and wish to reuse that projects HMIS Project ID, please file an AAQ (https://www.hudexchange.info/get-assistance/my-question/ and select "HDX: Homelessness Data Exchange (including AHAR, HIC, LSA, PDS, PIT, Stella, Sys PM)" as the subject) Last updated 4/27/22 at 9:33 AM
- On 4/27 and 4/28 there were confirmed reports of HIC records not saving for multiple users. The system has been reset and this issue is resolved. Please submit an AAQ (https://www.hudexchange.info/get-assistance/my-question/ and select "HDX: Homelessness Data Exchange (including AHAR, HIC, LSA, PDS, PIT, Stella, Sys PM)" as the subject if you experience any failure-to-save issues. Last Updated 5/12/22 at 2:27PM EST.
- We received reports of PIT data not saving correctly in the system. The system has been reset and users are no longer reporting deficiencies in functionality. Last updated 5/12/22 at 2:26 PM EST
- There was an issue with how the Totals Column, the Total Beds and the Utilization rate were summing/appearing in the "Inventory List" page. Our developers are working to resolve this issue. Last Updated 4/12/22 4:38PM EST
- Upon attempting to upload CSV data to the HIC, some CoCs were receiving the error message below. This issue has been addressed. Last Updated 41222 4:38PM EST