Current Outstanding Issues
- Users receive an error message when trying to run PIT and HIC reports. Our development team is aware of the issue and is working to resolve this as soon as possible. Updated on 3/20 around 2:30 PM.
- Some users erroneously received error messages tied to their PIT Methodology tab. This was resolved on 3/29 around 7 AM.
- Some users erroneously received the following warning: "The total number of unsheltered persons entered is the same as previously reported. If you did not conduct an unsheltered count, please do not enter numbers previously reported. If the unsheltered count you conducted this year is the same as previously reported, please leave a note of explanation." This was resolved on 3/28 around 7 AM.
- The HDX was incorrectly identifying an error that the total number of people reported on the PIT in ES, TH, and SH projects did not match the sum of the PIT Count fields on the HIC across all ES, TH, and SH projects, when, in fact, it did. The development team implemented a fix on 3/22/23 around 9am.
- In the PIT module, the totals tab was not calculating correctly for the "All Homeless Populations" subtab. This has been addressed as of 3/16/23 around 8 AM EST.
- In the "PIT Counts" subtab of the PIT module, the totals were not summing correctly in the summary table. This has been addressed as of 3/17/23 around 9 AM.
Tips / For Reference
- RENAMING A PROJECT: please do not delete it. To change the project name, go to the "Organizations and Projects" tab, then click on the "Project View" radio button and click on the name of the project. Refer to the screenshots below. You will NOT be able to change the name of a project in the "Inventory List" or "Inventory Details" pages. If you have deleted a project and wish to reuse that projects HMIS Project ID, please file an AAQ (https://www.hudexchange.info/get-assistance/my-question/ and select "HDX: Homelessness Data Exchange (including AHAR, HIC, LSA, PDS, PIT, Stella, Sys PM)" as the subject) Last updated 4/27/22 at 9:33 AM
There are currently no issues under review. If you feel that there is an issue, please submit an AAQ with a detailed description of what you are observing/experiencing in the system. To fill out an AAQ, go to www.hudexchange.info/program-support/my-question/, fill out the form, and in Step 2, in the “My question is related to” field: use the dropdown menu to select “HDX: Homelessness Data Exchange (including PIT, HIC, AHAR, Sys PM, LSA, and PDX)” under the “Reporting Systems” category.